Cycle of Insanity film trailer

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2010
      The Cycle of Insanity: The Real Story of Water

      The H20 project is coming to fruition, thanks to a dedicated crew of creative Surfrider volunteers and staff. We recognize that our current water management systems are broken, and this 'Cycle of Insanity' is the root cause of many of our coastal problems.

      This new short film dives into controversial problems and solutions related to water management and serves as a practical outline for citizens curious about water issues.

      On World Water Day, Monday March 22, 2010, the San Diego Chapter of the Surfrider Foundation will premier The Cycle of Insanity: The Real Story of Water at The Loft on the campus of UC San Diego. This new short film, narrated by actress Zuleikha Robinson from the television series Lost, dives into controversial problems and solutions related to water management and serves as a practical outline for citizens curious about water issues.