The Santa Barbara Independent: East Beach Water Contamination Mystery Continues

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2009

      Twice in recent months, Santa Barbara Channelkeeper’s Ben Pitterle has come across illegal plumbing hookups sending what we flush straight into creeks and storm drains. A recent Santa Barbara city-funded study confirms that unknown amounts of human waste is finding its way into the Laguna Lagoon near Stearns Wharf.

      http://www.independent.com/news/2009/jul/02/east-beach-water-contamination-mystery-continues/

      Paul Jenkin