Fwd: Patagonia Friends and Family 30% Off Coupon

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2009
    Surfrider members and supporters:

    See below for special offer from our local Patagonia store
    ____________________________________

    Paul Jenkin
    Surfrider Foundation - Ventura Campaign Coordinator
    805-648-4005     pjenkin@...

    Begin forwarded message:

    From: "BRUCE_LIVINGSTONE" <Bruce_Livingstone@...>
    Date: June 23, 2009 12:06:44 PM PDT
    To: "BRUCE_LIVINGSTONE" <Bruce_Livingstone@...>
    Subject: Patagonia Friends and Family 30% Off Coupon

    Hello friends,
    Please pass this along to others if interested:
    Patagonia is running a special Friends and Family Coupon Friday, June 26th through Sunday, June 28th. The PDF coupon is attached to this email.

    *To get 30% off your purchase (some exclusions apply), print off this coupon and present it during checkout at a Patagonia owned retail store.

    <<Friends&FamilyCoupon.pdf>>
    You may also use the code listed on the coupon on www.patagonia.com.
    Feel free to check out our website for directions and store hours or call us a 805-643-6074.
    This is a great offer, so please forward this email to everyone your know who would like a great discount!
    Thanks and we look forward to seeing you,
    Bruce Livingstone
    Manager
    Patagonia Ventura
    805-643-6074