Steve Walden Tips for Surfrider Foundation TONITE

  • Seana-Marie Weaver/Ace-ana Promotions/Wea
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 1:24 PM

      Banner with earth
      Dear  Friends ,

      Just wanted to make sure you knew we are having quite the LOCAL-vore week. Hope to see you tonite or this weekend.  It is important to preserve our planet in many ways...and the Surfrider Foundation is a perfect example. Tonite come and learn about what they are doing, drink some healthy wine, and make a donation if you can. All tips from clients served at the bar and by Steve Walden from 6-8pm will be donated to Surfrider Foundation.

      Please feel free to spread the word to you friends and database.

      Sincerely,

      Seana-Marie and the Wine Divas
      Events  Sponsors

      Local Celebrity Wine-tender Tonight

      April 30 Steve Walden for Steve WaldenThe Surfrider Foundation
      Our guest wine-tenders serve & work for tips.Tips earned by them at the bar will go directly to their charity of choice.  See you tonite from 6-8pm...we will be featuring sustainably farmed wines.
      SAVE THE DATE:
      May 7th Tiffany Emch for Rotary Ventura East
      May 14th Eric & Wendy Gillett for Casitas Rowing Club
      Hours:
      Mon Closed
      Tues 2-8/9pmISH!
      Wed & Thurs 2-9
      Fri & Sat 12-10
      Sunday 1-6
      but always available for private parties & personal shopping
      Offers & Info

      Featuring the rich warm scenic art by
      Sean Kirkpatrick
      We will be showing his greeting cards and paintings.
      Weaver Wines, Inc. | Taste*Lounge*Shop | 14 So. California Street | Ventura | CA | 93001