It's raining! - Stream Team tomorrow

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2009

      Saturday Feb 7 - Stream Team

      With more much needed rainfall, the Ventura River is awakening from its dormant state and coming to life!

      Break out your raingear and join us tomorrow as we collect our monthly water quality samples from 15 sites in the watershed.

      Stream Team is Channelkeeper's volunteer-based water quality monitoring program. Every month, volunteers join Channelkeeper staff to test for common water quality parameters at numerous different sites in the Ventura River and Goleta Slough watersheds. Come join us to help protect our local waterways; we will be testing in Ventura on Saturday, February 7th

      Paul Jenkin
      Surfrider Foundation - Ventura Campaign Coordinator
      805-648-4005     pjenkin@...