Salmon Run Benefit 5k on Nov 9

  • Patagonia Ventura
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2008
      Patagonia.com

      Clothing & Gear | Shop by Sport | Environmentalism | Our Blog: The Cleanest Line

      Patagonia Ventura
      Patagonia Ventura
      Join us for the Salmon Run 5k to benefit
      Friends of the Santa Clara River

      Runners, walkers and families are invited to join Patagonia, Great Pacific Iron Works, Real Cheap Sports and a long list of co-sponsors for a 5K run/3K walk benefiting Friends of the Santa Clara River. This morning of fun will include great prizes, post-race entertainment, environmental exhibits and refreshments for the whole family.

      Tell your friends!

      When: Sunday, Nov. 9, 2008. Check-in at 7:30 a.m.; Race Time: 8:30 a.m.

      Where: Patagonia's upper parking lot (Main and Olive streets), Ventura

      What: Certified 5K course along a flat dirt road

      Cost: Adult pre-reg. $25; Ages 9-18 pre-reg. $20; Day-of-race reg. $30; Children 8 and under free; (Paid registration includes a beautiful 100% organic cotton Salmon Run T-shirt, runner's bag and drawing ticket.)

      Another Option: A $35 contribution will cover your registration and also pay for your membership in Friends of the Santa Clara River. You’ll get a race T-shirt and runner’s bag, and we’ll kick in another 10 drawing tickets for some great prizes.

      Checks To: Make your tax-deductible check payable to Friends of the Santa Clara River.

      Registration: Download a registration form (pdf - 640KB)

      Deadline: Pre-registration must be received by 5 p.m. on Wed., Nov. 5. Mail it or drop it by:
         •  Great Pacific Iron Works, 235 W. Santa Clara St., Ventura CA 93001
         •  Real Cheap Sports, 36 W. Santa Clara St., Ventura, CA 93001
         •  Inside Track, 38 W. Main St., Ventura CA 93001

      Prizes: Patagonia(R) gear awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place finishers in each age & gender category.

      Refreshments: A yummy variety.

      Drawing: Everyone is eligible to win great prizes after the race. Each registered runner will receive a free drawing ticket.

      Silent Auction: An amazing array of offerings!

      Information at: Patagonia/Great Pacific Iron Works at 643-6074 or online:www.patagonia.com/salmonrun

      Artwork: Serra Netzley

      1% for the Planet Patagonia is a member of 1% for the Planet

      Call us anytime: 1.800.638.6464

      Ensure the delivery of your Patagonia emails:
      add patagonia@... to your address book
      stop receiving our emails or change your email address on record

      Patagonia Customer Service, P.O. Box 32050, Reno, NV 89533
      Read our Privacy Policy
      This message was sent to: pjenkin@...

      © 2008 Patagonia, Inc.