Liquid Assets

  • Rick Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2008

      Liquid Assets, a ninety-minute documentary, tells the story of essential infrastructure systems: water, wastewater, and stormwater. These systems — some in the ground for more than 100 years — provide a critical public health function and are essential for economic development and growth. Largely out of sight and out of mind, these aging systems have not been maintained, and some estimates suggest this is the single largest public works endeavor in our nation’s history.

      http://liquidassets.psu.edu/index.html

      Jim and Chad appear in the chapter of the film that discusses the Los Angeles area and our stormwater/urban runoff/beach pollution issues.  We have one copy of the DVD in the San Clemente office now and can probably get additional copies.

      Rick Wilson
      Coastal Management Coordinator
      Surfrider Foundation
      PO Box 6010