May watershed events

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2008
      Thursday, May 1 at 7 p.m.
      Ojai Valley Green Coalition Watershed Committee
      OUSD Board Room in downtown Ojai...located across the street from Azu Restaurant

      Stream Team - May 3rd & 4th
      Ventura River Stream Team; 1st Saturday of the month
                  9am-1pm - Meet at 239 W Main St, Ventura
                  www.stream-team.org

      Tuesday May 6
      Surfrider Foundation, Ventura County Chapter; 1st Tuesday of the month
                  6pm-8pm , Foster Library - Topping Meeting Room
                 651 East Main Street, Ventura  (between Chestnut and Fir in Downtown Ventura)
                  www.surfrider.org/ventura

      May 22, 2008 – ‘What Is a Watershed?’
      Chaparral Auditorium - 414 E. Ojai Ave. 7pm-8:30pm
      April showers and May flowers are a perfect reminder that water and land use define the Ojai Valley and the Ventura River watershed. Our Watershed Committee will lead you through the steps of where our water comes from and how land use affects water supply and water quality. Then learn ways we can protect our watershed, as we become better stewards of our precious resources to ensure a sustainable future.
                   More at: http://www.ojaivalleygreencoalition.org/