July Events - Surfrider Foundation Ventura Chapter

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2007

      Tuesday July 3, 6pm - 8 pm
      Ventura Chapter Meeting
      E.P. Foster Library, 651 E. Main St., Ventura
      Volunteer coordination for Street Fair/Surf Flicks/beach cleanup

      Wednesday July 4th, 10am - 5 pm
      Ventura 4th of July Street Fair
      Volunteers needed to help with "road show"
      Please contact johnwingate@... to sign up for a short shift during the day

      Saturday, July 7th
      Ventura Stream Team:
      What:
      Come help us collect water quality data at 15 sites in the Ventura River watershed.
      When: Saturday, July 7th at 9:00 a.m.  The outing will last approximately 3-4 hours.
      Where: Meet at the Ventura Surfrider office at 239 W. Main St. in Ventura (near Patagonia).  From there we will travel by car to our sites.
      Other Details:  Please be prepared to get your feet wet!  Pizza and sodas will be provided afterwards. Visit
      www.stream-team.org for more information about Stream Team!
      Contact: For more information, please contact Ben at 563-3377 x3 or
      ben @...

      Sunday July 8th
      Beach Cleanup w/Patagonia
      Where: Surfer's Knoll by the Ventura Harbor
      Details to follow

      Save the Date:
      September 15-16
      C-St Longboard Contest & Summer Surfflick Event
      http://www.cstreetlongboard.com/
      http://www.savethewaves.org/jewel.asp