June Events - Surfrider Foundation Ventura County Chapter

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007

      Ventura Stream Team: Saturday, June 2nd
      What: Come help us collect water quality data at 15 sites in the Ventura River watershed.
      When: Saturday, June 2nd at 9:00 a.m.  The outing will last approximately 3-4 hours.
      Where: Meet at the Ventura Surfrider office at 239 W. Main St. in Ventura (near Patagonia).  From there we will travel by car to our sites.
      Other Details:  Please be prepared to get your feet wet!  Pizza and sodas will be provided afterwards. Visit
      www.stream-team.org for more information about Stream Team!
      Contact: For more information, please contact Ben at 563-3377 x3 or
      ben @...

      Tuesday June 5, 6pm - 8 pm
      Ventura Chapter Meeting
      E.P. Foster Library, 651 E. Main St., Ventura
      Strategic planning with Surfrider National
      Guest: Nancy Hastings, SoCal Regional Coordinator
      "Surfrider Chapters and Organizational Issues"

      Sat & Sun June 9 & 10  6:30 pm - ?
      International Surfing Day concerts at Zoey’s
      Todd Hannigan (Ventura), opening act John Cruz (famous Haw’n plays w/ Jack Johnson)
      Zoey’s 451 E. Main St. (back courtyard)
      Volunteers needed for Roadshow
       Zoey’s seats 60 – need to make res. 652-0091 for table

      July 4th - Wednesday 11am - 5 pm
      Ventura 4th of July Street Fair
      Volunteers needed for RoadShow!