500Fwd: Greywater Workshop TOMORROW and Other Water Matters

    May 13, 2011

      Ventura watershed folks;

      The Ojai Valley Green Coalition has organized a whole series of events for the month of May

      For more info see below or the website here:  http://www.ojaivalleygreencoalition.org/

      May is Water Matters Month
      We can all do better reducing our water footprint
      Saturday, May 14, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.

      Van Vermeesch, formerly of Aqua Flo Supply, will lead a hands-on workshop on how to install a laundry to landscape greywater system from start to finish at one of our member's home.  Greywater Model

      This type of greywater system no longer requires a permit.

      Click here to register.

      $10 off scholarships available

      Call (805) 669-8445 and leave a message

      Check out all our month long activities:
      * May 3 - May 23, Greywater Exhibit Ojai City Hall
      * May 4 - May 23, Water Conservation Exhibit Ojai Library
      * Saturday, May 7, Water Matters Landscape Bike Tour
      * Saturday, May 7, Creek Restoration Workday
      * Tuesday Roundtable Discussion Series May 10, 17, and 24.
      * Saturday, May 14, Greywater Workshop
      * Saturday, May 21, Rehydration for a Thirsty Land Workshop