500Fwd: Greywater Workshop TOMORROW and Other Water Matters
- May 13, 2011Ventura watershed folks;The Ojai Valley Green Coalition has organized a whole series of events for the month of MayFor more info see below or the website here: http://www.ojaivalleygreencoalition.org/
Having trouble viewing this email? Click hereMay is Water Matters MonthWe can all do better reducing our water footprintSaturday, May 14, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Van Vermeesch, formerly of Aqua Flo Supply, will lead a hands-on workshop on how to install a laundry to landscape greywater system from start to finish at one of our member's home.
This type of greywater system no longer requires a permit.
Click here to register.$10 off scholarships available
Call (805) 669-8445 and leave a message
Check out all our month long activities:
* May 3 - May 23, Greywater Exhibit Ojai City Hall
* May 4 - May 23, Water Conservation Exhibit Ojai Library
* Saturday, May 7, Water Matters Landscape Bike Tour
* Saturday, May 7, Creek Restoration Workday
* Tuesday Roundtable Discussion Series May 10, 17, and 24.
* Saturday, May 14, Greywater Workshop
* Saturday, May 21, Rehydration for a Thirsty Land Workshop