The Hydroponic Garden - Growing without soil

  • David
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 4, 2009
      The Hydroponic Garden - Growing without soil

      You Are Just Moments Away From Discovering How To Grow Virtually Any Plant, Vegetable And Fruit Without Soil. Even If You're Complete Beginner!
      Imagine this�K
      Imagine if right now you are showing the beautiful strawberries which you have just picked from your hydroponic garden in your apartment. Wouldn't that be nice? Now, where's the cream.

      http://tinyurl.com/5f9bwq

      This is not a spam. You receive this e-mail because YOU CHOOSE TO RECIEVE E-MAILS FROM SOME GROUP. Please change your group message delivery setting to "Web Only" or choose "Leave Group" if you wish to be removed from future mailings. Or forward the whole e-mail to zonta43@... with the subject "remove" if you don't know how to do it, and then wait for our instructions. If you are a group ADMIN and no longer wish to receive our post, please remove us from your group. We don't own or even know your e-mail address, so please let us know which group you are in when you write to us and, most importantly, DO read our reply. Thanks for your understanding.
    • Barnes