transfer dvd on cd

  • artemovaugustofconvb6
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2003
      Don't spend $1000 on a DVD Burner. Get our all-inclusive software right now and within minutes you will be on your way to copying any DVD video to a single, standard CD. You've seen us in the news. You've heard so much about our product. Now available for download! For less than a night at the movies, you'll get our all-inclusive software and easy, full-color instructions to Copy ANY DVD to a CD-R! Yes, the same CD-R's you've purchased in packs of 100 or more can now become an integral part of your multimedia library with EXACTLY the SAME QUALITY as those DVD's you've been forced to shell out upwards of $20 each in stores. Get software now!! FREE delivering!
      http://www.geocities.com/tokarewpfoxtrotmrkramer