NEW PRICE - Large comic book collection for sale

  • eelepage
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2003
      Large comic book collection for sale. 5,000+ comics. Mostly X-Men
      related titles. Also includes large collection of assorted Marvel,
      Dark Horse, Image, & Top Cow titles. Collection ranges from Early X-
      Men titles to current issues (1960s-2003). All comics in Near Mint -
      Mint condition. Lots of extras including: Signed (in person or
      Certificate of Authenticity), first editions, limited editions,
      metallic/foil covers, holographic covers). + Lots of extras.

      Must sell collection as whole due to family emergency.

      Was asking $20,000 U.S. OBO Now selling for $14,000 U.S.
      OBO I'm willing to negotiate a lot on the price. Must sell.
      Please don't be afraid to make me an offer. All offers will be given
      serious consideration!!

      I will pay shipping in the U.S. International shipping can be
      negotiated.

      Complete list upon request.

      E-mail: eelepage@...