Mutant Leader, Planet of the Apes

  • Al
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2006
      http://www.actionheroreviews.com/reviewstwohundredsixty.html

      How's it going! After a couple of months of hiatus because I was working two
      jobs, I am back with some new photo reviews!

      Anyone who is old enough to remember Beneath The Planet of The Apes probably
      was as grossed out as I was when those ugly mutatos took off their masks in
      order to pray to the Holy Bomb. Especially Albina (Natalie Trundy), who was
      quite a babe.

      Check out Mendez (the top mutato spud-head) and see if you like what
      Sideshow did with his skinless head??

      Let me know if you get any weird message about Sideshow toys. I am getting
      it, and I am not sure what it is, but I contacted the Sideshow folks.
      Hopefully their website did not get hacked.

      I hope you enjoy the photos and the review!

      Thanks,

      Al