Kiss of the Dragon

  • xixihaha557
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 18, 2001
      The movie does not worth watching. I give it a D.
      predict this movie will earn 3-5 place for first week.
      trying <br>to protect some Chinese Dude. Then, a French
      cop kills <br>the Chinese Dude and hunts Jet Li for a
      crime he did not <br>commit. Come on, we have seen
      these kinds of plot over <br>and over. Even TVB use the
      same plot all the time. <br>The actors (not Jet Li)
      was gay. Bridget Fonda, oh my gosh, <br>an outdated
      actress was the leading actress in the film. <br>She
      plays a prositute. The bad French actor....I hate him
      love <br>to use foreign countries as their movie
      setting. This movie <br>was set in dirty locations of
      France. Yuck. Example, <br>Ringo Lam (Maximum Risk) was
      set in France. Tsui Hark <br>(Double Team) was set in
      Italy. John Woo (MI 2) was set <br>in Austualia. I do
      not get why action films with Chinese <br>people must
      me set in European Countries. I rather see this
    • emaniac_2000
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 21, 2001
        Cool after almost two months the club is finally
        listed. I hope people will now start to join, I spent a
        lot of time getting the pics together for this club
        and was afraid that no one would ever get to see
        it.<br>But thanks to Yahoo's Customer Care We're finally
        UP'n Runnin....CooooooooL<br>And with the new
        spiderman movie coming out and The Hulk, Iron Fist, Blade
        2, X Men 2 and others in the works, the picture
        library can only get bigger.<br>So com'on
        ......JOIN<br>Post your Favorite PICS<br>or just Check out the cool
        ones we already have.
      • likejaja5
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 31, 2001
        • tvzombie5368
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 2, 2001
            why not add shazam,captain
            Marvel,isis,filmation,<br>cartoon stars of 70's,80's,<br>from yesterdayland.com and
            others.have made it in<br>my book.on an hulk movie was
            Thor,god of thunder.<br>and marvel once had a live action
            of dr.strange<br>on tv once on nbc.and a telivision
            show of<br>spiderman.<br>I always wondered the
            networks kept trying to make<br>their own
            superheroes.do,they count.<br>and I for one was offended by dean
            cains superman<br>on lois/clark.<br>the networks
            tried,mantay,a doc cripled but<br>still doned a suit to fight
            crime.<br>dont forget manimal,the misfits of
            science,<br>automan,and others that attempted to get on<br>superhero
            turf/failed.
          • emaniac_2000
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 8, 2001
              I know there is a lot of heros that i've missed,
              but do you know how hard it is to find decent
              pictures of them...<br>I seem to think there was even a
              DareDevil guest appearence in one of the hulk episodes but
              I am not sure.<br><br>And also where do I draw the
              line...?<br>He-man? Mortal Kombat? Tomb Raider? Dark Angel? ... all
              way coool characters..but not really super heros...?
              currently trying find Judge Dredd and Teenage mutant ninja
              turles pictures.<br><br>PS If anyone has any cool pics
              eg Punisher, Thor, The Shadow, The Mask, Doc Savage
              ect.....please feel free to post them..
            • emaniac_2000
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 14, 2001
                Two new albums have been uploaded, Judge Dredd and Tomb Raider, also new pictures added to misc heros album....Check it out!!!
              • daryhur1168
                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 14, 2001
                  WOW!!!!! I just saw the new spiderman clips. This is going to be such a cool movie. If you have not seen them yet go to spidermanhype.com thay will tell u how to get the clips. It's a must see!!