Picture Update

  • reece_barnard
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2003
      For some unknown reason yahoo won't let me post messages at my own
      group so I've had to sign in under a new name. Anyway I've Uploaded a
      few new X-Men2 pics in the X-men folder, also added one new Barb
      Wire...( I Know..I know ..But I am a fan...even have a life sized
      poster above my bed oops too much information ...Hee hee), also Two
      new daredevil pics, it only opens here in South Africa on Friday so I
      haven't seen it yet ..Can't Wait. Also One new Spidey pic and three
      new pics in Misc Folder of LXG and Blade, I just got the Blade2 DVD.