Transsexual abuse and mistreatment

  • sofiavern
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2005
      WOW I have been reading about this Transsexual girl Trinity who has
      had problems with Dr. Ousterhout guy.

      I can't imagine the pain she has one through from pieces of her chin
      moving around a few weeks after surgery and this Dr. O guy would not
      do anything about it and to add insult to injury he is refusing to
      correct it now.

      It is shameful how Dr. O treats people with problems. He totally
      screwed up Trinity's face after she had Facial Feminization Surgery
      with him and he has refused to fix her face even despite Dr.
      Ousterhout told everyone at the southern comfort transgender
      conferance he would correct problems for anyone who had problems
      from his surgeries or for anyone who was not happy with the results
      from his surgery work.

      She has a transsexual informaion and transsexual lifestlye site with
      many more photos of herself there also. She also has a huge list of
      doctors doing Facial Feminization Surgery and Sex Reassignment
      Surgery and information about those doctors.

      http://transsexual.topcities.com/

      http://members.lycos.co.uk/transsexualinfo/drz3.jpg

      I would suggest that everyone watch out for this Dr. Ousterhout guy.

      Also I seen some photos of Trinity at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Dr_O_Club/ in the photo section in the
      trinity rose folder

      There is also also another website about them called
      http://www.allaboutmira.com

      sofiavern