New Group

  • right_hateful_j
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2002
      I started a new movie group, essentially to turn people on to
      alternative, unusual, foreign, cult, action, scifi, horror and other
      types of movies. And hopefully learn about some new movies to check
      out for myself as well. I've always been a big superhero fan, I'm
      looking forward to Ang Lee's Hulk next year. The club is updated
      daily with release information, recommendations, filmographies and
      other stuff. Please feel free to join and check it out.

      thanks.