young hot fem seeks guy to tease wildly

  • stdfreepusse2
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2004
      i have this fantasy to wear the sexiest lingerie and slowly strip and give a hot stud a lap dance. the thought of watching and FEELING a bulge rise in his pants really gets my panties wet as hell. i want get a guy so aroused that it looks like a andaconda is about to shoot out of his pants and tear my pussy all up. damn, im so turned on from typing this. is there a guy that has a huge sex drive that wants to take care of me. be forwarned, i can go all nite. if you can than please look me up on my casual sex finder site under "fuckmethenleave" please!!!
      http://www.hotpersonalad.com/landing.asp?afl=MYHO