I am finally back

  • emaniac_2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2002
      Posted a Ghost Rider Pic in Misc Super Heros Folder, its from a
      promotional poster that Sony Released at Canne Film Festaval.
      Also opened a DareDevil Folder, only got two pics but they are good
      ones, and I have a feeling that when the movie comes out, it will
      fill up quickly.

      P.S
      sorry for the long absence, but I've been busy.....and I kind of
      forgot about the club for awhile.....but watching Spiderman reminded
      me why I like comic books and super hero movies.

      I can't wait for the sequel
      and X-Men2,DareDevil,Hulk,Ghost Rider and the new TV series Birds of
      Prey with Black Canary, Huntress and Batgirl.