Super Heros of Movies and TV

  • emaniac_2000
    Message 1 of 9 , May 3, 2001
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for Super Heros of Movies and TV
    • nice_guy_55_ca
      Message 2 of 9 , May 7, 2001
        hehehehehehe
      • xixihaha557
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 18, 2001
          The movie does not worth watching. I give it a D.
          predict this movie will earn 3-5 place for first week.
          trying <br>to protect some Chinese Dude. Then, a French
          cop kills <br>the Chinese Dude and hunts Jet Li for a
          crime he did not <br>commit. Come on, we have seen
          these kinds of plot over <br>and over. Even TVB use the
          same plot all the time. <br>The actors (not Jet Li)
          was gay. Bridget Fonda, oh my gosh, <br>an outdated
          actress was the leading actress in the film. <br>She
          plays a prositute. The bad French actor....I hate him
          love <br>to use foreign countries as their movie
          setting. This movie <br>was set in dirty locations of
          France. Yuck. Example, <br>Ringo Lam (Maximum Risk) was
          set in France. Tsui Hark <br>(Double Team) was set in
          Italy. John Woo (MI 2) was set <br>in Austualia. I do
          not get why action films with Chinese <br>people must
          me set in European Countries. I rather see this
        • emaniac_2000
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 21, 2001
            Cool after almost two months the club is finally
            listed. I hope people will now start to join, I spent a
            lot of time getting the pics together for this club
            and was afraid that no one would ever get to see
            it.<br>But thanks to Yahoo's Customer Care We're finally
            UP'n Runnin....CooooooooL<br>And with the new
            spiderman movie coming out and The Hulk, Iron Fist, Blade
            2, X Men 2 and others in the works, the picture
            library can only get bigger.<br>So com'on
            ......JOIN<br>Post your Favorite PICS<br>or just Check out the cool
            ones we already have.
          • likejaja5
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 31, 2001
            • tvzombie5368
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 2, 2001
                why not add shazam,captain
                Marvel,isis,filmation,<br>cartoon stars of 70's,80's,<br>from yesterdayland.com and
                others.have made it in<br>my book.on an hulk movie was
                Thor,god of thunder.<br>and marvel once had a live action
                of dr.strange<br>on tv once on nbc.and a telivision
                show of<br>spiderman.<br>I always wondered the
                networks kept trying to make<br>their own
                superheroes.do,they count.<br>and I for one was offended by dean
                cains superman<br>on lois/clark.<br>the networks
                tried,mantay,a doc cripled but<br>still doned a suit to fight
                crime.<br>dont forget manimal,the misfits of
                science,<br>automan,and others that attempted to get on<br>superhero
                turf/failed.
              • emaniac_2000
                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 8, 2001
                  I know there is a lot of heros that i've missed,
                  but do you know how hard it is to find decent
                  pictures of them...<br>I seem to think there was even a
                  DareDevil guest appearence in one of the hulk episodes but
                  I am not sure.<br><br>And also where do I draw the
                  line...?<br>He-man? Mortal Kombat? Tomb Raider? Dark Angel? ... all
                  way coool characters..but not really super heros...?
                  currently trying find Judge Dredd and Teenage mutant ninja
                  turles pictures.<br><br>PS If anyone has any cool pics
                  eg Punisher, Thor, The Shadow, The Mask, Doc Savage
                  ect.....please feel free to post them..
                • emaniac_2000
                  Message 8 of 9 , Nov 14, 2001
                    Two new albums have been uploaded, Judge Dredd and Tomb Raider, also new pictures added to misc heros album....Check it out!!!
                  • daryhur1168
                    Message 9 of 9 , Nov 14, 2001
                      WOW!!!!! I just saw the new spiderman clips. This is going to be such a cool movie. If you have not seen them yet go to spidermanhype.com thay will tell u how to get the clips. It's a must see!!