MAKE LOADS OF MONEY EASILY!!!!!!!

  • omegahacker2001 <feathersandfur1@lycos.c
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2003
      Make Money Now **This Really Works (just read) **

      !!!!COPY AND PASTE THIS NOW!!!!!

      I have been on the internet for 10 years now and have received in my
      e-mail many many times letters referring to making money and like
      most of you have ignored them - anyway a few weeks ago I decided to
      see what happened as an experiment as I had heard quite good reports
      about this scheme over the last few years.
      A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just
      like you are now, and came across an article similar to this that
      said you could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an
      initial envestment of $12.00! So I thought, "Yeah right, this must
      be a scam", but like most of us I was curious, so I kept reading.
      Anyway, it said that you send $2.00 to each of the 6 names
      and addresses stated in the article. You then place your own name
      and address in the bottom of the list at number 6, and post the
      article in at 30 newsgroups. (There are hundreds of thousands) No
      catch, that was it. So after thinking it over, and talking to a few
      people first, (especially the legal issue), I thought about trying
      it. I figured, "What have I got lose except 6 stamps and $12.00,
      right?" Then I invested the measly $12.00. Well GUESS
      WHAT!? ...Within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was
      shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming
      in. In my first week, I made about $70.00. By the end of the second
      week I made a total of over $1000.00! In the third week, I had over
      $10.000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week, I
      have made a total of just over $42.000.00, and it's still coming in
      rapidly. Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, WHY it
      works.
      Firstly, make sure you print a copy this article NOW, so you
      can get the information off as you need. I promise you that if you
      follow the directions exactly, that you will start making more than
      you thought possible by doing something so easy! Read this entire
      message carefully! (Print it out or download it.) Follow the simple
      directions and watch the money come! It's easy. IMPORTANT: This is
      not a rip-off, it is not indecent, it is completely LEGAL, and it is
      99% no risk - it really works! If all of the following instructions
      are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary dividends.

      PLEASE NOTE: Follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50.000.00 or more
      can be yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful
      because of the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please
      continue its success by carefully adhering to the instructions. You
      will now become part of the Mail Order business. In this business,
      your product is not solid and tangible, it's a service. You are in
      the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations
      are happy to pay for quality lists. However, the money made from
      Mailing Lists is secondary to the income which is made from people
      like you and me asking to included in that list. Here are the 3 easy
      steps to success:

      STEP ONE: Get 6 separate piece of paper and write your name and
      address plus the following on each piece of paper." Now get 12 US$
      and place TWO inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the $2.00 will
      not be seen through the envelope (to prevent thievery). Next, place
      one paper in each of the envelopes and seal them. You would now have
      6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the above
      phrase, your name and address, and two $1.00. What you are doing is
      creating a service and you are paying for it! Like most of us I was
      sceptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So
      I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office 1-800-725-2161 and they
      confirmed that it was indeed legal. Mail the 6 envelopes to the
      following adresses:

      1. Sami Victor M. / P.O. Box 926243 / Amman / 11110 / Jordan
      2. Mark Coll / 45 The Leys / Bishopbriggs / Glasgow / G64 1PP / U.K.
      3. Manuel Tinajero / 542 Hernandez / Laredo / Texas / 78046 / U.S.A.
      4. R.C. Falk / 7509 NE Van Mall Dr. C-13 / Vancouver / Washington /
      98662 / U.S.A
      5. Zack Longley / 7626 Callaghan Rd Appt. 3304 /San Antonio/ Texas/
      78229/ U.S.A.
      6. Haydn Crawley/Trevalsoe
      House/Trevalso/St.Keverne/Helston/Cornwall/TR12 6NU/ U.K

      STEP TWO: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move
      the other names up 6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc., and Add YOUR NAME
      as number 6 on the list.

      STEP THREE: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this
      article as close to the original as possible. Now, post this amended
      article to at least 30 newsgroups. ( There are close to 450,000
      groups on Yahoo Groups alone). All you need is 100, but remember,
      the more you post, the more money YOU make! You won't get very much
      unless you post like crazy!

      This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to
      Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the International Postal Lottery Act.
      Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need
      money, you can use it again, and again. PLEASE REMEMBER that this
      program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of
      the participants and by their carefully adhering to the directions.
      Look at it this way. If you are of integrity, the program will
      continue and the money that so many others have received will come
      your way.

      NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you,
      either on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send
      you. This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. (Also, it
      might be a good idea to wrap the $1 in dark paper to reduce the risk
      of mail theft.) So, as each post is downloaded and directions
      carefully followed, six members will be reimbursed for their
      participation as a List Developer with two dollars each. Your name
      will move up the list geometrically so that when your name reaches
      the #1 position you will be receiving tens of thousands of dollars
      in CASH!!! What an opportunity for only $12.00 ($2.00 for each of
      the six listed above) Send it now, add your name to the list and
      you're in business!

      NOTE: Send only US dollars in this program as the US dollar always
      has a stable exchange rate and is easily available to peoples
      outside the US. If you live outside the US then please exchange
      local currency into 12 US$. Exchanging money into $ is cheap, easy
      and can be done at most banks, post offices, embassies even super
      markets. It will all be worth it when you start receiving thousands
      of dollars in the mail. Also letters to places other than your own
      country, it is a good idea to send them air-mail not by land, there
      is not a lot of difference in price for this.

      ********************POSTING TO NEWSGROUPS*****************

      STEP ONE: You do not need to type this entire letter to do your own
      posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter,
      drag your cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy'
      from the edit menu. Open a blank 'notepad file' and place the cursor
      at the top of the document then select 'paste' from the edit menu.
      Then delete the first name #1, make the second name #1 etc., then
      add your name and address to #6, then save the file as a .txt file,
      so you have the file to go back to.

      STEP TWO: Using Netscape or Internet Explorer try searching for
      various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites,
      discussion boards, etc.) One of the largest newsgroups can be found
      at Yahoo Groups (http://groups.yahoo.com) and ListBot at
      (http://listbot.com). Also if you use Outlook Express and Netscape
      Messenger you will have access to hundreds of thousands of
      newsgroups worldwide. Visit these newsgroups, guest books, message
      boards etc., and post this article as a new message by highlighting
      the text of this letter selecting 'paste' from the edit menu. Fill
      in the subject header, try and think of something that a curious
      person cant resist from checking, that's it keep posting in the
      newsgroups, a matter of seconds. There is a faster way. If you use
      Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express to select newsgroups rapidly.
      You only need a one time, 'Copy and Paste' to send to all of them
      automatically.

      ******REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST, THE MORE YOU GET*******
      You have to post a minimum of 30** and that's it!! You will start
      receiving money from around the world in a matter of days! You may
      want to rent a P.O. Box due to the large amount of mail you will
      receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to
      use, as long as the postal service will deliver it.
      Get all your work colleagues or school friends involved. Talk it
      over with all your friends or simply post it to everyone in your
      email address book.

      Here are some useful links, but remember there are thousands more:
      Smartgroups http://smartgroups.com
      Yahoo Clubs http://clubs.yahoo.com
      Listbot Http://www.listbot.com
      MSN Communities http://communities.msn.com
      Bravenet Forums http://www.bravenet.com
      Ezboard http://www.ezboard.com

      REMEMBER: This program relies on the honesty and integrity of the
      people involved we are in a WIN WIN situation, basically what we are
      doing is helping each other get enough money to afford those basic
      things we desperately want, with a lot more extra.

      So you have posted this message on at least 30 newsgroups, you get 5
      responds to begin with. Each of the 5 persons sent you $2.00. These
      5 people now make the MINIMUM 30 postings, each with your name at #5
      and 5 persons respond to each of the original 5, that is another
      $50.00 for you, now those 25 each make 30 MINIMUM postings with your
      name at #4 and only 5 replies each, this will bring in an additional
      $1250.00 and you can see it just goes on and on and on.

      Good Luck everybody this works, I am sorry I have been a sceptic for
      all these years and now I am kicking myself for ignoring those e-
      mails, by now I could have been very very wealthy.

      Haydn