Need more supergreg, can't get 'nuff

  • alpemomo
    Message 1 of 45 , Oct 1, 2001
      Where can I get more SuperGreg stuff. He is my hero and he's ton cooler than that Buddy Lee guy
    • zmaxdavid
      Message 45 of 45 , Aug 27, 2002
        Check this out! You can read the text but no pics.
        They SO MUCH cool Super Greg stuff.
        Does anyone have any of the pics they had?!
        Aside from the hat/girl pic?

        http://web.archive.org/web/20001101021304/teenxl.com/menu.html