SUPA GREEGGGGG! NumBA One

  • unitee1
    Message 1 of 45 , Aug 22, 2001
      I discovered The Supa One last sept. since then i
      havebeen on the hunt for him like he was animal chin. If
      anyone has links to Super Greg suff besides his web and
      lee send it on through . Also where is he from? does
      he make apperances? Can I go to the Stuwe Club ?
      Where is the Stuwe Club. Please Help!<br>Unitee1
    • zmaxdavid
      Message 45 of 45 , Aug 27, 2002
        Check this out! You can read the text but no pics.
        They SO MUCH cool Super Greg stuff.
        Does anyone have any of the pics they had?!
        Aside from the hat/girl pic?

        http://web.archive.org/web/20001101021304/teenxl.com/menu.html