THINK ABOUT IT !!!!!!!!

  • OLIVER McCORMACK
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 8, 2000
      Thought this may help iumprove this list that has adly gone down hill
      over the last few monthjs, gone are the day of 15 messages a day. Anyway
      here we go

      'A man is built into a build made out of bricks. Within the room are
      him, his faithful dog and a table. Despitye the brick surroundings and the
      concrete floor he manages to escape, how does he do this?'

      p.s. he does not dig out and there are no holes in the wall, or loose
      bricks.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 8, 2000
        Does he break the table in half - two halves making a
        whole, through which he escapes?
        Don't know about the dog though.

        --- OLIVER McCORMACK <omccormack@...>

        http://im.yahoo.com
      • craigablitt
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 8, 2000
          'A man is built into a build made out of bricks. Within the room are
          him, his faithful dog and a table. Despitye the brick surroundings and the
          concrete floor he manages to escape, how does he do this?'

          p.s. he does not dig out and there are no holes in the wall, or loose ricks.

          I think the answer is that either he thinks 'Fuck this I'll go for a dump
          and climbs over the top
          of the build" (I didn't hear any mention of a roof on this build) or the dog
          itself decides on a 'Mud Out' (a poo) on the table and the stench is that
          foul it loosens a few of the bricks and the man escapes to glory (hurrah for
          the man and his faithful pet!)
        • Mike Larsen
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 8, 2000
            This is prolly onna those ones where people kill themselves drawing scematics
            and screaming and it something goofy....he walks through a door, or puts the
            the table near the wall and hops over (or something like that...no mention of
            a roof)

            anyway, i'm curious

            lank

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 9, 2000
              I think the dog may have had super powers, so the guy smashed the dog with
              the table and ate it, thereby taking it's super powers and busting through
              the wall.
              (Also acceptable: Cutting through the wall with his new laser vision i.e.
              cyclops from the X-men)

              Ryan