Bowery Ballroom Set Time?

  • Derek Monteverdi
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2005
      Does anyone know what time they'll go on tomorrow night? Headliners
      usually go on between 10-1030PM, but I haven't seen any info. about
      opening acts.
    • mikeuchi@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 26, 2005
        no opening act! hopefully it will be an extra long set! its a pretty
        early show--doors open at 8pm, i believe?

        -m

        Does anyone know what time they'll go on tomorrow night? Headliners
        usually go on between 10-1030PM, but I haven't seen any info. about
        opening acts.

        For the latest Supergrass news go to:
        http://www.strangeones.com

        Yahoo! Groups Links