TIP: Removing countdown delays
- View SourceBy default, SuperBot pauses for a few seconds before starting the
next job in the queue, and before shutting down when all jobs are
Users who find these delays inconvenient for batch processing can
remove them with a tweak to SuperBot's configuration file:
1) Double-click on the configuration file to open it. The file
C:\Documents and Settings\<your Windows username>\Application
2) Search for this line within the file:
3) Immediately under that line, insert these two new lines:
The 0 represents a 0-second delay, which you may change to a
different number if you prefer.
4) Save and close the file. Your change will take effect the next
time SuperBot is started.