Re: Singer Designer 2 / Superba S9

  • ndstitch
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 9, 2012
      Many Thanks, Rachael.
      I will have to look for the 4.5mm garter bar for my Toyota, then! Always better to kill 2 birds with one stone.
      Donna

    • sue.jones.mail@btinternet.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 16, 2012
        We decided to list as Buy It Now. The machine itself went on ebay last week and sold for £49.95. The ribber will be going on tonight at £39.95, which is way lower than the ones in France.

        So if anyone wants a ribber, now's your chance to indulge yourself and support a good cause!

        Cheers

        Sue