New file uploaded to superbawhitefiles

  • superbawhitefiles@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 29, 2007
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the superbawhitefiles
      group.

      File : /White1602_color_changer_setup.pdf
      Uploaded by : ndstitch <dddd@...>
      Description : 4 color changer setup

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      ndstitch <dddd@...>
    • Char Tate
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 29, 2007
        This is the same file uploaded to the superbawhite group.
        ???????

        At 09:10 AM 11/29/2007, you wrote:

        >Hello,
        >
        >This email message is a notification to let you know that
        >a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the superbawhitefiles
        >group.
        >
        >File : /White1602_color_changer_setup.pdf
        >Uploaded by : ndstitch <<mailto:dddd%40zstitch.com>dddd@...>
        >Description : 4 color changer setup
        >
        >You can access this file at the URL:

      • DD
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 29, 2007
          Hello Char,
          Yes, it might be. I'm trying to keep sys 9000 and 624 applicable files here, because those are the ones Cera seems to want to delete from the other group's files section.
          Donna

          Char Tate wrote:
          This is the same file uploaded to the superbawhite group.
          ???????

          At 09:10 AM 11/29/2007, you wrote:

          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the superbawhitefiles
          group.

          File : /White1602_color_changer_setup.pdf
          Uploaded by : ndstitch <<mailto:dddd%40zstitch.com>dddd@...>
          Description : 4 color changer setup

          You can access this file at the URL:

          No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.16.10/1159 - Release Date: 11/29/2007 11:10 AM

          --
          (¯`v´¯)
          `*.¸.*´

        • superbawhitefiles@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 13, 2007
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the superbawhitefiles
            group.

            File : /Digiform /formcompinstruc.pdf
            Uploaded by : ndstitch <dddd@...>
            Description : Instructions for digiform/form computer use

            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 13, 2007
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the superbawhitefiles
              group.

              File : /Digiform /digitype.pdf
              Uploaded by : ndstitch <dddd@...>
              Description : Summer top, Nathalie style program for Digitform

              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 13, 2007
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the superbawhitefiles
                group.

                File : /Castons.doc
                Uploaded by : ndstitch <dddd@...>
                Description : E-wrap, Double E-wrap, Triple #-wrap and Chain cast on

                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 15, 2010
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the superbawhitefiles
                  group.

                  File : /Big Phill/Big_Phil_6.pdf
                  Uploaded by : ndstitch <apollonia3@...>
                  Description : Part 6, Big Phil instruction manual

                  ndstitch <apollonia3@...>