Superba S28 for sale on Ebay

  • karenworthin
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2012
      Can't find any information about the Superba S28 and wondered if anyone posting here can describe the operation of the machine. I assume that it was made very early. Thanks Karen
    • Alan Parkinson
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 27, 2012
        From memory, the S28 was the single bed version of the S48, so everything
        that applies to the S48 (electronically) applies to the S28, i.e.it is a
        light scanning machine. A conversion kit was available to convert it to an
        S48
        Alan