Sunday Ridse 03 July and 04 July = Kelleytown and Silk Sheets

  • aaron freeman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2011
      Sunday is Kelleytown.
      We will be adding the small outer loop off of Hwy 20, increasing the total mileage to 68.
      One nature break, store stop not likely. Ride time 9:00am.
      The ride leaves from the downtown Stone Mountain parking area at intersection of Main Street and West Mountain Street.

      Monday is Silk Sheets.
      Normal forward direction, 70 miles. One nature break, store stop not likely. Ride time 9:00am.
      I-20 to Fulton Industrial, south on Fulton Industrial 4 miles to Plummer. Left on Plummer, park on the left.

      Aaron