Teens and Tweens Workshop to be held at Dimple Dell Recreation Center

  • nobarlow
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2009
      Hello Sisters!
      I'm pretty new to the ward, and I'm still getting to know most of you. I'm not sure the ages of all our kids, as I'm pretty involved in keeping my kids quiet at church.
      I wanted to make sure that you were all aware of this class happening at Dimple Dell. It's an amazing class that teaches kids about accountability, effective parent-teen communication, and about how their image effects their choices. There will be 2 separate age groups. 8-11 and 12-17. If you have a teen who is really struggling to break out of his/her shell, or you just aren't finding an effective way to communicate (Really, they speak their own language) or you just want to give your child the opportunity to meet other kids, and have a fantastic experience, then consider this!
      The website will be up and running this week. (Until then you can call me for information or email me)
      www.myteensempowered.com
      Here's the ad
      Teens Empowered! Part 1
      Age Group 12-17 Dates: October 1-3, Post training October 6th
      (Age Group 8-11 Dates: October 2-3 10:00 AM-6:00 PM both days)
      Times: Thursday, 4:00-9:00 PM Friday, 10:00-12:00 (Rock Climbing) Training: 1:00-9:00 PM and Saturday 10:00-6:30 PM (Beginning promptly at 6:30 is a parent/teens forum) Graduation starts: 7:30
      Where: Dimple Dell Recreation Center, Sandy, UT
      Cost: $175 (Mention this ad and receive a $50 discount!)
      Facilitator: Training will be facilitated by Layla Solomon Hardy, who brings more then 15 years of experience in life coaching and training facilitating.
      Registration deadline: Sept. 25th. (Space is limited)

      Teens Empowered! offers a variety of activities and exercises to allow your teen to experience team building, confidence boosting, and communication opportunities. Give your kids the skills they desire to have a successful school year, and the tools they will need in life. Teens Empowered! will allow your teen to experience their own personal power, and by simply owning WHO they are, they can conquer the world! This 3 day workshop will provide your teen with a fun, safe atmosphere, where they can create new relationships, and truly see for themselves, how they show up in this world.

      *Self Esteem and Self Worth
      *Accountability
      *Effective Parent/Teen Communication
      *Confidence
      *Image, don't let it choose for you!
      *Make good choices, earn the trust of your parents

      Please call Noel Barlow for any additional information.
      (801) 231-9963
      (801) 783-4184