URGENT! Sekitori-Oracle entries PROBLEM

  • zenjimoto
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2003
      Dear sumo gamers!

      My sincerest apologies, but it seems that my @#(*^#%^!@$&#! web host
      had nothing better to do than to have their form mail server go down,
      which means that any entries you may have made for Sekitori-Oracle
      could have been just LOST out in cyberspace.

      Important! Please be sure to go to
      http://www.sekitori-oracle.com/results.html and check whether you show
      up on this page or not. IF NOT, please resubmit your entry at once!
      And after you do that, please be sure to check the page once more well
      before the basho, to be sure that I received your entry!

      Again, my apologies for this inconvenience... I hope not too many
      entries will be affected :(

      That being said, to all who have not yet picked, just a few days left!

      And y'all don't forget Sekitori-Toto, either! :)

      Cheers!
      Zenjimoto
      Play Sekitori-Toto: http://www.sekitori-toto.com
      Play Sekitori-Oracle: http://www.sekitori-oracle.com