Re: Jungle Records - Gothic News 24.11.11Mark

  • mark quested
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2011
      The below email may interest...

      Regards

      Mark Quested

      * * * * * * * *

      If you like rock, heavy metal and other alternative music, then please check out the following:

      Transcend Internet site - http://www.transcendmediagroup.com/

      Transcend Facebook Page - http://www.facebook.com/TranscendRecords

      Transcend Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/Tran...scend_Crew

      Transcend Media Group, and its record label Transcend Records, manage a number of bands including the legendary Goth Rocker Carl McCoy, who is better known as Fields of the Nephilim. Transcend are also responsible for the UK HELLFIRE music festival, whose headline acts last year were Saxon and Fields of the Nephilim.

      Tell all your alternative friends and metalheads! Spread the word and let us help publicise the Transcend label!