Re: [sumerland] Happy Easter to you all!

  • mark quested
    Message 1 of 20 , Apr 1 12:40 AM
      May all our eggs be chocolatey!

      And may all our days be numbers!

      Regards

      Mark Quested

      * * * * * * * *

      Mark Quested on the Internet -

      markanthonyquested@...

      MYSPACE - http://www.myspace.com/markanthonyquested

      FACEBOOK - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1278236546
      FACEBOOK - http://www.facebook.com/people/Mark_Anthony_Quested/1278236546

      --- On Wed, 31/3/10, Dragon <semjaaza@...> wrote:

      From: Dragon <semjaaza@...>
      Subject: Re: [sumerland] Happy Easter to you all!
      To: sumerland@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, 31 March, 2010, 22:58

      May you be blessed with many tasty chocolate bunny eggs, reborn and live long and prosper in whatever it is you believe.

      R.

      Please visit
      Semjaaza's 777 ~ Home of the Watchers
      http://www.semjaaza.com/
      Make change, not war.

      Thank you ~;>

    • Dragon
      Message 2 of 20 , Apr 1 8:13 AM
        From The German Neph Legion's MySpace blog:

        According some new informations from straight ahead the package will be released on July 7 on 7 o ´clock GMT (7.7.7 u know ^^). US release should be july 24th.

        tha package contains besides a double sided DVD with the ceromonies Event in London 2008 in full length, + one dvd with live snippets from Amphi 2009, Hellfire 2009, WGT 2008 - and teh 2 days in Warsaw 2010.

        more informations about ordering - just here ( amazon is very quick :D )

        amazon.co.uk - records new in stock in "Alternative":

        Please visit
        Semjaaza's 777 ~ Home of the Watchers
        http://www.semjaaza.com/
        Make change, not war.

        Thank you ~;>

      • ThomasBauduret
        Message 3 of 20 , Apr 1 8:18 AM
          Re: [sumerland] Ceromonies DVD? (Insert Cartman voice) I really, really hate you guys…
          ;)

          Thomas

          From The German Neph Legion's MySpace blog:

          amazon.co.uk - records new in stock in "Alternative" <http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vZW4ud2lraXBlZGlhLm9yZy93aWtpL0FwcmlsX0Zvb2xzJTI3X0RheQ==> :

          Message 4 of 20 , Apr 1 8:22 AM
            Ha, fecking ha!

            I was, WAS getting excited for a minute!

            I am your April Fool!

            Regards

            Mark Quested

            * * * * * * * *

            Message 5 of 20 , Apr 1 8:27 AM
              giggles.

              markanthonyquested@ yahoo.co. uk

              Message 6 of 20 , Apr 1 8:29 AM
                I should have known that it was an April Fools Joke...

                ...Hell has not frozen over just yet!  Well, not enough to take the weight of an ice skating Carl McCoy and Andy Delaney!

                Have a good, extended weekend everybody; those of you who are not working.

                I am off to my favourite shop "Forbidden Planet", tomorrow.  I might also stop by "Orc's Nest", if it is open.  And The Intrepid Fox is just around the corner from both!  :-)

                And even more exciting, the new series of Doctor Who starts on Saturday, starring the wonderful actor Matt Smith.  :-)  So I will dust down my 12 foot long multi coloured scarf, my floppy hat and my sonic screwdriver!

                A multi-geekgasm of a weekend!  :-)

                Regards

                Mark Quested

                * * * * * * * *

                Message 7 of 20 , Apr 1 8:31 AM

                  Great news on the Doctor Mark…We’ve been waiting in the states with rarely a word…

                  Nice one on Ceremonies, Ray…(:

                  Omar

                  Message 8 of 20 , Apr 1 8:35 AM
                    Ummm, it's either Chris or Tom's fault...don't shoot the messenger. Lol.

                    The 7-7-7 bit was clever of them, I have to admit.

                    Message 9 of 20 , Apr 1 8:41 AM
                      Re: [sumerland] Ceromonies DVD?

                      I am off to my favourite shop "Forbidden Planet", tomorrow.  I might also stop by "Orc's Nest", if it is open.  And The Intrepid Fox is just around the corner from both!  :-)

                      Add lunch at Food for Thoughts and you have my favourite London walk ! ;)

                      Thomas
                    • Christoph Thieke
                      Message 10 of 20 , Apr 1 8:42 AM
                        ________________________________
                        > To: sumerland@yahoogroups.com
                        > From: semjaaza@...
                        > Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 08:35:55 -0700
                        > Subject: RE: [sumerland] Ceromonies DVD?

                        so i got you all trapped :D

                        Have a nice weekend (in extended length :D)

                        cheers, Christoph + German Neph Legion staff

                        http://redirect.gimas.net/?n=M1003xWin7Geschenk2
                        Hol dir das Gratis-Geschenkpaket von Windows 7 für deinen PC ab!
                      • mark quested
                        Message 11 of 20 , Apr 1 8:44 AM
                          Doctor Who:

                          UK - Saturday 3rd April, BBC 1.  I cannot remember the exact time, just after 6.00 PM.  Check the schedules in the Radio Times.

                          USA - Saturday 17th April 9.00 PM, 8C - http://www.bbcamerica.com/shows/doctor-who/index.jsp

                          What ends, starts again.

                          Regards

                          Mark Quested

                          * * * * * * * *

                          Message 12 of 20 , Apr 1 9:33 AM
                            Lol! I didnt even realise it was April 1st today,I was still thinking it was March!
                               Bethany

                            FROM THE SERPENT COMES ALL KNOWLEDGE.

                            Message 13 of 20 , Apr 1 3:06 PM

                              Thanks Mark!

                              I will miss Mr. Tennant; Aside from Tom Baker, one of my favorites…

                              And Russell Davies as well.  He’s been writing DRW for what, 20 years??

                              Thanks Mark.  I guess I don’t watch the BBCA enough.

                            • wraithqueen1@aim.com
                              Message 14 of 20 , Apr 1 6:58 PM
                                Ray!  You cheeky monkey!!  LOL!!!

                                Jane :)  Well played!  *applauds*

                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                I like my men like I like my coffee:
                                Dry-roasted, ground up and in the freezer.

                                Message 15 of 20 , Apr 5 11:39 PM
                                  Dear fellow Whovians!

                                  I watched the first episode of the new series of Saturday and I thoroughly enjoyed it!

                                  As I suspected, Matt Smith was superb as The Doctor!  He is already getting excellent reviews in the English press.

                                  I am looking forward to the next 12 episodes!  8-)

                                  Regards

                                  Mark Quested