Solomon Kane Movie

  • dracpac2001
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2010
    • Dragon
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2010
        Thank you! That looks like a good one - but then I love Robert E. Howard stories.

        R.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 1, 2010
          Re: [sumerland] Solomon Kane Movie Though so far, the director’s offerings — two very average horror movie — was not very scintillating…
          It’s out here, but I guess I’ll wait for the DVD.
          Besides, in another time line, Lance Henriksen was born to play Kane !

          Thomas

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 1, 2010
            Good call, Thomas! Lance Henriksen would have made a stellar Solomon Kane, but this guy kind of reminds me of him. He had a similar hard-bitten look to him.

            R.

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 2, 2010
              I only mention it as it has got excellent reviews so far from big Soloman kane fans

              to give a feel for the movie, there are some clips

              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OI4jsAsJCs0

              I like this one

              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ou5wpTkv55s

              this is a behind the scenes

              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3SuxYsBTc8&feature=PlayList&p=8868A7339517A845&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=17

              and then this is nothing to do with the movie but pretty cool anyway
              Home made version of the "The Return of Sir Richard Grenville"

              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWkHAekqJzU