What's in the box? Red Snapper. Good fish.

  • Cobweb
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 4, 2009
      While I probably won't be around until everyone has go bored and wandered off onto another topic I thought I's start this one anyway.

      We've been promised multiple editions of the forthcoming audio-visual extravaganza from our friends in the floury hats. So what are people hoping will be included other than the Ceromonies gigs?

      dead but nosey
      Webby
    • mark quested
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 4, 2009
        Interview with Carl, footage from the other gigs, audio CD, backstage and documentary footage, a clip of me in the front row at the Astoria, Sheerfaith prints, photos, and an inflatable blow up doll of Carl*.

        Regards

        Mark Quested

        * I made the last one up!

        * * * * * * * *

        Mark Quested on the Internet -

        markanthonyquested@...

        MYSPACE - http://www.myspace.com/markanthonyquested

        FACEBOOK - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1278236546
        FACEBOOK - http://www.facebook.com/people/Mark_Anthony_Quested/1278236546

      • wraithqueen1@aim.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 4, 2009

          >Interview with Carl,
           A LOOOOONG interview please.
          A video tour of his house.  A bit silly yes, but I'm nosey, sue me.
          >an inflatable blow up doll of Carl*.
          I see nothing wrong with this.
          Jane._,___
        • Paul Finch
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 4, 2009
            Clips from other gigs in particular the 24th Moment event at the Astoria, which was one of three shows that I felt a connection with one and all. Failing that an audio CD of the event in its enteriety. A few sheer Faith goodies wouldnt go amiss either.

            Paul.

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 4, 2009
              ooo Paul you read my mind! that indeed would be wonderful:-))
                        Bethany

              FROM THE SERPENT COMES ALL KNOWLEDGE.