Re: [sumerland] Re: Thanksgiving

  • Bethany Wiseblood
    Message 1 of 57 , Dec 1, 2008
      I wanted to be anial rescue when I was a kid but I couldn't do it as I know if I came across someone who mistreated an animal I could not control my temper + I'd have to do something really terrible to them.Our animal cruelty laws in the UK are pathetic,its not taken seriously enough...Bethany

      Message 57 of 57 , Jun 25, 2009
        I have to ask, Mark - what did you wear to the wedding?

        Keen