|Welcome to the Sugar Technology forum, an interchange of ideas and experiences between sugar technologists around the world. The forum is run by Sugar Knowledge International Ltd - SKIL.|
This is the forum web interface, the forum home page is at www.sucrose.com/forum. Members of the forum come from most parts of the world and from most sectors of the industry: beet, cane, refining and field, factory and laboratory. There are also equipment suppliers and sugar end users.
Although the forum is primarily for members, guests are welcome to browse the messages list but cannot post messages. Members also have access to a files area and to the forum calendar which lists many events of interest to members around the world. You may join the forum if you like what you see.
We hope that you enjoy the forum and look forward to hearing from you in due course. If you do like the forum, why not recommend a friend?
- Manufacturing and Processing
- Sep 6, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Not listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.