MAKE YOUR PENIS HUGE (8-9 inches) - GUARANTEED!!

  • yabuc27usn120 yabuc27usn120
    Message 1 of 23 , May 1, 2006
      AFTER 4 MONTHS MY PENIS WAS FULL 9 INCHES AND MY ERECTIONS
      WERE LIKE STEEL!

      Enlarge your penis 1-3 inches in a matter of days! A simple,
      powerful and reliable method enlarges ANY MAN'S penis 2-4
      inches; usually a gain of 1 inch is attained in the first
      3 weeks!

      Strengthen your erections like a length of steel pipe, have
      ROCK HARD, THROBBING ERECTIONS that will last ALL NIGHT
      LONG, even after you've climaxed! You'll be able to achieve
      ROCK HARD erections ANY TIME you want and last in bed like
      a porn star!

      Read my story and many others who have made incredible penis
      enlargement gains! When I started the program, my penis was
      6.5 inches. After the first few days I noticed that my penis
      was a little bigger and thicker. After three weeks my penis
      was 7.75 inches. AFTER 4 MONTHS MY PENIS WAS FULL 9 INCHES
      AND MY ERECTIONS WERE LIKE STEEL!

      I was once a skeptic but now after adding over 2.5 inches in
      length and 1.5 inches in girth I made it my business. I know
      there is BS all over the web on penis enlargement. My
      program is different! I am helping men change their lives by
      giving them the secrets of natural penis enlargement. I have
      brought thousands of men to 8-9 inches and beyond. My
      exercises are unique and effective. You will find these
      nowhere else on the net. I guarantee your success!

      It is easy, simple, fast! No age limit!
      GUARANTEED RESULTS: 98% success rate!!!

      What in the world are you waiting for?!
      To read our FREE REPORT, go to the website below:
      http://advam16.fromru.com

      Act NOW! DO IT NOW!!!
    • yabuc27usn120 yabuc27usn120

          Message 4 of 23 , May 2, 2006
            Sorry pal but I tried your method and thanks to you, my penis is too damn big now!! It is so big that I am unable to wear pants anymore but instead, I have to wear a baggy dress to work!! I also have to make sure that the dress is long enough so people don't see my extra long penis dangling below the hemline!!! Of course, I cannot wear underwear anymore because thanks to your program, there's none big enough to contain my huge penis!!!

            In fact, I have seen a lawyer and I am taking legal action against you because now I have to get plastic surgery to reduce my flaccid dangly long penis from 26 inches down to a manageable 7!!!! And I don't think anyone here wants to hear the gory details of what happens and how my penis looks when it becomes erect!!!!!!!

            So a little word of warning to anybody here considering this program. It is very dangerous and should come with a disclaimer which it doesn't. It does NOT take much at all to overdo this program and if you're not careful, you could end up like me!!!! With a very dangerous penis!!!!

            yabuc27usn120 yabuc27usn120 <yabuc27usn120@...> wrote:
[...]

            Yahoo! Groups Links

          • yabuc27usn120 yabuc27usn120

                Message 7 of 23 , May 21, 2006
[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]