DC Men

  • tomonroad
    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 15, 2002
    • a00jolu
      Message 2 of 18 , Jan 18, 2002
        O al menos alguien que hable espa�ol?
        contestes a este mensaje, escribeme a este correo:
      • tampabeachboy
        Message 3 of 18 , Jan 18, 2002
          Guys, My name is Tampabeachboy, age 17, 1st name
          Jason. I am also a founder of "Bearhug Submission Club
          2"<br><br>The URL is:
          My favorite hold is bearhugs & have used it as my
          finnishing move. Any teen mature teen here that likes using
          or hearing about Bearhugs please join the bearhug
          club. We have 100's of pics using bearhugs as well. The
          club is open to all ages. Oh, and no bashing. We allow
          joking. We have few guest members as well including Dame
          Edna who is hilarious. <br><br>I like muscle action.
          So you guys like bearhugs? So tell me about it.
          Anyone into bearhugs? Any challenges? Tell me here, or
          talk to me or someone in the bearhug club. See you
          hi to me, like "hi Jason, hiya Jason, howdy jason,
          Whatsup jason, Yo Jason buddy, . Let me know you joined,
          ok guys?
        • bostonboywrestler
          Message 4 of 18 , Jan 24, 2002
            Boston teen wrestler lookin' 4 buds to wrestle with.
          • tampabeachboy
            Message 5 of 18 , Jan 26, 2002
              Hi, My name is Jason (Tampabeachboy), I am age
              17, Ht 5'10.5", 165#. I wrestle. Favorite hold is
              Bearhug. <br>Also, am a founder of Bearhug Submission Club
              2.<br>Its open to teens & adults. We have 100's of
              Bearhug/wrestling muscle pics. We have lots of fun. Joke alot, Post
              matches & discuss matches. Club is most highly
              interactive wrestling club on yahoo.<br><br>The URL is:
              too. LOL Please message me in the club & say HI Jason
              when you join & introduce yourself. <br><br>We have
              great looking guys as well,<br>Check out
              Southflabearhug<br>Workatgym, Jake_blonde, You will be very tempted.
            • steve60070a
              Message 6 of 18 , Jan 28, 2002
                white male would like to wrestle with anybody in
                ILLINOIS. My favorite hold and the one I would use the most
                is the BODY SCISSORS. I love to wrap my thighs and
                legs around my opponents stomach or chest and slowly
                squeeze the breath from him. I'm 5'9", 160 pounds.
              • tampabeachboy
                Message 7 of 18 , Feb 2, 2002
                  wish you guys would stop emailing me & challenge
                  me to a match in the Bearhug Submission Club2.
                  5'11", 170#, Muscular, Leave us a message & say hi Jason
                  when you join.<br>I really want a match!
                • musclekid30
                  Message 8 of 18 , Feb 4, 2002
                    Hey jase muscle boy - those pecs are hot - luv to
                    get strength testing with u man. <br>I'm 5'10" 76kgs
                    weight train 4dys a week, cycle and swim . Into speedos
                    and submission wrestling, holds. <br>30w 44c 15bis.
                    I'm in Melbourne australia<br>get some action but
                    always looking for more<br>Anyone coming out this way -
                    email me gymboy3000@... <br>( my profile is
                    www.gaydar.com.au/wrestler3000 )<br>cheers
                  • tampabeachboy
                    Message 9 of 18 , Feb 10, 2002
                      Only one way to get together or communicate with
                      me. must message me in bearhug Submission Club 2<br>I
                      am looking for guys to wrestle!<br><br>If anyone
                      here has ever used or imagined what it is to be or
                      appy a Bearhug in wrestling, the most excoting, most
                      inteactive Bearhug/wrestling club on yahoo is the Bearhug
                      Submission Club 2. Loaded with 100's of pics, links to
                      AVI's, dozens of messages daily. Great looking, muscular
                      guys ready to meet you.<br>The link
                      & say Jason when you join.<br><br>Please do not
                      email me. Please post messages to me in the bearhug
                      club only. I promise to answer your message the same
                      day. <br><br>Club is open to both teens & adults.
                    • alexconticchio
                      Message 10 of 18 , Feb 14, 2002
                      • tampabeachboy
                        Message 11 of 18 , Feb 15, 2002
                          Wrestling!Looking for guys to wrestle!<br>If
                          anyone here has ever used or imagined what it is to be
                          or apply a Bearhug in wrestling, the most exciting,
                          most inteactive & #1 Bearhug / wrestling club on yahoo
                          is the Bearhug Submission Club2. Loaded with 100s of
                          pics, links to AVI's, dozens of messages daily. Great
                          looking, muscular guys ready to meet you.<br>The link
                          message & say HI Jason when you join. <br>Do not email me
                          . I answer all messages on the bearhug Club message
                          board daily. <br>Club is open to both male teens &
                          older <br><br>The club Rocks! Join Me Now!
                        • teenagedguy
                          Message 12 of 18 , Feb 24, 2002
                            16 m so cal teenagedguy@... looking for fun match in hacienda heights ca near la puente so cal.
                          • kurrt46
                            Message 13 of 18 , Dec 5, 2002
                              --- In submissionwrestlingphotos@y..., steve60070a wrote:
                              > white male would like to wrestle with anybody in
                              > ILLINOIS. My favorite hold and the one I would use the most
                              > is the BODY SCISSORS. I love to wrap my thighs and
                              > legs around my opponents stomach or chest and slowly
                              > squeeze the breath from him. I'm 5'9", 160 pounds.

                              Hey Steve----- I would love to wrestle with you man. My favorite
                              position to be in is deep between the thickly muscled thighs of a
                              powerful squeezer. As you like to squeeze in slowly, I love to feel
                              the increasing pressure on my bod. I can withhold a lot of pressure
                              man.