Drunk college boy's ass being powdered by his buds...

  • Jeremy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2010
      You can check out THOUSANDS more pics and videos of REAL DRUNK STR8 GUYS humiliating themselves on cam at http://tinyurl.com/ymlf6j (ONLY REAL GUYS dot COM)

      Drunk public nudity, hidden cams, guys passed out & messed with, frat initiations & hazings, mooning, streaking, pissing, & a lot more pics they never thought anyone would see! Click here to check out ** ONLYREALGUYS dot COM ** Have fun!

      Jeremy
      http://tinyurl.com/ymlf6j (ONLY REAL GUYS dot COM)

      If you received this an an e-mail, then you are signed up to "receive individual e-mails" in this Adult Yahoo Group (which was created to send pictures and links to adult websites.) To stop receiving individual e-mails, visit "My Groups" by clicking on the following link http://groups.yahoo.com/mygroups. Click on the "Edit My Groups" tab and use the drop down boxes under "Message Delivery" to change setting to "No Email." Feel free to e-mail me with any questions and I would be happy to give further assistance.