Naked, oiled up college boy goofin around with his buddy...

  • Jeremy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2009
      You can check out THOUSANDS more pics and videos of REAL DRUNK STR8 GUYS humiliating themselves on cam at (ONLYREALGUYS dot COM)

      Drunk public nudity, hidden cams, guys passed out & messed with, frat initiations & hazings, mooning, streaking, pissing, & a lot more pics they never thought anyone would see! Click here to check out (ONLYREALGUYS dot COM) Have fun!

      Jeremy
      (ONLYREALGUYS dot COM)

      If you received this an an e-mail, then you are signed up to "receive individual e-mails" in this Adult Yahoo Group (which was created to send pictures and links to adult websites.) To stop receiving individual e-mails, visit "My Groups" by clicking on the following link http://groups.yahoo.com/mygroups. Click on the "Edit My Groups" tab and use the drop down boxes under "Message Delivery" to change setting to "No Email." Feel free to e-mail me with any questions and I would be happy to give further assistance.