Re: Bearhug Submission club2/wrestling

  • tampabeachboy
    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 2, 2002
      wish you guys would stop emailing me & challenge
      me to a match in the Bearhug Submission Club2.
      5'11", 170#, Muscular, Leave us a message & say hi Jason
      when you join.<br>I really want a match!
    • musclekid30
      Message 2 of 18 , Feb 4, 2002
        Hey jase muscle boy - those pecs are hot - luv to
        get strength testing with u man. <br>I'm 5'10" 76kgs
        weight train 4dys a week, cycle and swim . Into speedos
        and submission wrestling, holds. <br>30w 44c 15bis.
        I'm in Melbourne australia<br>get some action but
        always looking for more<br>Anyone coming out this way -
        email me gymboy3000@... <br>( my profile is
        www.gaydar.com.au/wrestler3000 )<br>cheers
      • tampabeachboy
        Message 3 of 18 , Feb 10, 2002
          Only one way to get together or communicate with
          me. must message me in bearhug Submission Club 2<br>I
          am looking for guys to wrestle!<br><br>If anyone
          here has ever used or imagined what it is to be or
          appy a Bearhug in wrestling, the most excoting, most
          inteactive Bearhug/wrestling club on yahoo is the Bearhug
          Submission Club 2. Loaded with 100's of pics, links to
          AVI's, dozens of messages daily. Great looking, muscular
          guys ready to meet you.<br>The link
          & say Jason when you join.<br><br>Please do not
          email me. Please post messages to me in the bearhug
          club only. I promise to answer your message the same
          day. <br><br>Club is open to both teens & adults.
        • alexconticchio
          Message 4 of 18 , Feb 14, 2002
          • tampabeachboy
            Message 5 of 18 , Feb 15, 2002
              Wrestling!Looking for guys to wrestle!<br>If
              anyone here has ever used or imagined what it is to be
              or apply a Bearhug in wrestling, the most exciting,
              most inteactive & #1 Bearhug / wrestling club on yahoo
              is the Bearhug Submission Club2. Loaded with 100s of
              pics, links to AVI's, dozens of messages daily. Great
              looking, muscular guys ready to meet you.<br>The link
              message & say HI Jason when you join. <br>Do not email me
              . I answer all messages on the bearhug Club message
              board daily. <br>Club is open to both male teens &
              older <br><br>The club Rocks! Join Me Now!
            • teenagedguy
              Message 6 of 18 , Feb 24, 2002
                16 m so cal teenagedguy@... looking for fun match in hacienda heights ca near la puente so cal.
              • kurrt46
                Message 7 of 18 , Dec 5, 2002
                  --- In submissionwrestlingphotos@y..., steve60070a wrote:
                  > white male would like to wrestle with anybody in
                  > ILLINOIS. My favorite hold and the one I would use the most
                  > is the BODY SCISSORS. I love to wrap my thighs and
                  > legs around my opponents stomach or chest and slowly
                  > squeeze the breath from him. I'm 5'9", 160 pounds.

                  Hey Steve----- I would love to wrestle with you man. My favorite
                  position to be in is deep between the thickly muscled thighs of a
                  powerful squeezer. As you like to squeeze in slowly, I love to feel
                  the increasing pressure on my bod. I can withhold a lot of pressure
                  man.