Submission Wrestling Photos

  • darthtaz38
    Message 1 of 18 , Sep 6, 2001
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for Submission Wrestling Photos
    • brethart20_99
      Message 2 of 18 , Nov 17, 2001
        iam looking for a submission match if u live in palmdale cali ages 13-22 and u have the guts to face me in a submssion match message me back or e-mail at roaddogg00_00@...
      • bigguywrestler
        Message 3 of 18 , Nov 23, 2001
          Is there a move you cannot get out of or not move in and how do you do it in<br> either karate or wrestler post it or e-mail me bigguywrestler@...
        • anothy2001
          Message 4 of 18 , Dec 4, 2001
            Real submission wrestling videos and photos at www.thekylepages.com
          • nirvanafan201
            Message 5 of 18 , Dec 24, 2001
              Hey guys, What's up? I came across this group
              while looking through yahoo, and I just wanted to say
              what's up? I am a 22 yrs old from NY who is into
              wrestling & breath control, specifically being choked. I
              love hands, arms, and especially legs, and I am
              looking for someone who is cool to hang out with, who
              likes to wrestle, and who wants to choke me. I also
              like sports, movies, music, (hard rock, punk, and
              metal). If your interested in meeting or just talking
              e-mail me at nirvanafan201 @ hotmail.com, if not I'm
              sorry to have bothered u.
            • tomonroad
              Message 6 of 18 , Jan 15, 2002
              • a00jolu
                Message 7 of 18 , Jan 18, 2002
                  O al menos alguien que hable espa�ol?
                  contestes a este mensaje, escribeme a este correo:
                • tampabeachboy
                  Message 8 of 18 , Jan 18, 2002
                    Guys, My name is Tampabeachboy, age 17, 1st name
                    Jason. I am also a founder of "Bearhug Submission Club
                    2"<br><br>The URL is:
                    My favorite hold is bearhugs & have used it as my
                    finnishing move. Any teen mature teen here that likes using
                    or hearing about Bearhugs please join the bearhug
                    club. We have 100's of pics using bearhugs as well. The
                    club is open to all ages. Oh, and no bashing. We allow
                    joking. We have few guest members as well including Dame
                    Edna who is hilarious. <br><br>I like muscle action.
                    So you guys like bearhugs? So tell me about it.
                    Anyone into bearhugs? Any challenges? Tell me here, or
                    talk to me or someone in the bearhug club. See you
                    hi to me, like "hi Jason, hiya Jason, howdy jason,
                    Whatsup jason, Yo Jason buddy, . Let me know you joined,
                    ok guys?
                  • bostonboywrestler
                    Message 9 of 18 , Jan 24, 2002
                      Boston teen wrestler lookin' 4 buds to wrestle with.
                    • tampabeachboy
                      Message 10 of 18 , Jan 26, 2002
                        Hi, My name is Jason (Tampabeachboy), I am age
                        17, Ht 5'10.5", 165#. I wrestle. Favorite hold is
                        Bearhug. <br>Also, am a founder of Bearhug Submission Club
                        2.<br>Its open to teens & adults. We have 100's of
                        Bearhug/wrestling muscle pics. We have lots of fun. Joke alot, Post
                        matches & discuss matches. Club is most highly
                        interactive wrestling club on yahoo.<br><br>The URL is:
                        too. LOL Please message me in the club & say HI Jason
                        when you join & introduce yourself. <br><br>We have
                        great looking guys as well,<br>Check out
                        Southflabearhug<br>Workatgym, Jake_blonde, You will be very tempted.
                      • steve60070a
                        Message 11 of 18 , Jan 28, 2002
                          white male would like to wrestle with anybody in
                          ILLINOIS. My favorite hold and the one I would use the most
                          is the BODY SCISSORS. I love to wrap my thighs and
                          legs around my opponents stomach or chest and slowly
                          squeeze the breath from him. I'm 5'9", 160 pounds.
                        • tampabeachboy
                          Message 12 of 18 , Feb 2, 2002
                            wish you guys would stop emailing me & challenge
                            me to a match in the Bearhug Submission Club2.
                            5'11", 170#, Muscular, Leave us a message & say hi Jason
                            when you join.<br>I really want a match!
                          • musclekid30
                            Message 13 of 18 , Feb 4, 2002
                              Hey jase muscle boy - those pecs are hot - luv to
                              get strength testing with u man. <br>I'm 5'10" 76kgs
                              weight train 4dys a week, cycle and swim . Into speedos
                              and submission wrestling, holds. <br>30w 44c 15bis.
                              I'm in Melbourne australia<br>get some action but
                              always looking for more<br>Anyone coming out this way -
                              email me gymboy3000@... <br>( my profile is
                              www.gaydar.com.au/wrestler3000 )<br>cheers
                            • tampabeachboy
                              Message 14 of 18 , Feb 10, 2002
                                Only one way to get together or communicate with
                                me. must message me in bearhug Submission Club 2<br>I
                                am looking for guys to wrestle!<br><br>If anyone
                                here has ever used or imagined what it is to be or
                                appy a Bearhug in wrestling, the most excoting, most
                                inteactive Bearhug/wrestling club on yahoo is the Bearhug
                                Submission Club 2. Loaded with 100's of pics, links to
                                AVI's, dozens of messages daily. Great looking, muscular
                                guys ready to meet you.<br>The link
                                & say Jason when you join.<br><br>Please do not
                                email me. Please post messages to me in the bearhug
                                club only. I promise to answer your message the same
                                day. <br><br>Club is open to both teens & adults.
                              • alexconticchio
                                Message 15 of 18 , Feb 14, 2002
                                • tampabeachboy
                                  Message 16 of 18 , Feb 15, 2002
                                    Wrestling!Looking for guys to wrestle!<br>If
                                    anyone here has ever used or imagined what it is to be
                                    or apply a Bearhug in wrestling, the most exciting,
                                    most inteactive & #1 Bearhug / wrestling club on yahoo
                                    is the Bearhug Submission Club2. Loaded with 100s of
                                    pics, links to AVI's, dozens of messages daily. Great
                                    looking, muscular guys ready to meet you.<br>The link
                                    message & say HI Jason when you join. <br>Do not email me
                                    . I answer all messages on the bearhug Club message
                                    board daily. <br>Club is open to both male teens &
                                    older <br><br>The club Rocks! Join Me Now!
                                  • teenagedguy
                                    Message 17 of 18 , Feb 24, 2002
                                      16 m so cal teenagedguy@... looking for fun match in hacienda heights ca near la puente so cal.
                                    • kurrt46
                                      Message 18 of 18 , Dec 5, 2002
                                        --- In submissionwrestlingphotos@y..., steve60070a wrote:
                                        > white male would like to wrestle with anybody in
                                        > ILLINOIS. My favorite hold and the one I would use the most
                                        > is the BODY SCISSORS. I love to wrap my thighs and
                                        > legs around my opponents stomach or chest and slowly
                                        > squeeze the breath from him. I'm 5'9", 160 pounds.

                                        Hey Steve----- I would love to wrestle with you man. My favorite
                                        position to be in is deep between the thickly muscled thighs of a
                                        powerful squeezer. As you like to squeeze in slowly, I love to feel
                                        the increasing pressure on my bod. I can withhold a lot of pressure
                                        man.