Hello all | scripts for tapes

  • innergear
    Message 1 of 24 , Jun 1, 2000
      Hi everyone. Glad to be onboard. I realize this
      isn't a forum for commercial ads, but my work is
      centered in the production of subliminal tapes and
      therefore I can discuss the topics as someone who has made
      over forty titles used by people
      everywhere.<br><br>The reason our scripts aren't published is simple.
      You can, and certainly should, reveal the purpose of
      the program and how it will work to take the listener
      where they want to go. But the syntax and exact
      phrasing used can strengthen conscious resistance if
      known. If conscious resistance were not a factor, then
      you wouldn't need subliminal programming.
      Affirmations would suffice. But they don't because of deep
      rooted constructs in the subconscious. Therefore, you
      need to bypass the conscious as much as possible and
      one way is to keep the exact script concealed. By the
      way, there is a company and I can't mention their
      name, but they send out a script with every title.
      Their stuff works pretty well... but the script ISN'T
      the script. I could do the same thing, but I'd rather
      explain why I don't. <br><br>Thanks everyone for being
      here, esp. the host. Look forward to several lively
      discussions about one of the best keep and strongest secrets
      around.
    • nepali_young
      Message 2 of 24 , Jul 19 7:58 AM
        I hope u personalized people would help me out on
        the following question who ever are related to
        it...<br><br>My questions are simple but I couldn't write it down
        because I had to give exams on that question so to
        prepare I must write & I need you people's help.. hope u
        would help as u can...<br><br>Q.1: How can u define a
        computer (with full form of COMPUTER would be the best?
        Explain analog and digital computers and their
        application.<br><br>Q.2: explain in detail about the third generation
      • mystikal_sojourner
        Message 3 of 24 , Nov 30, 2000
          We propose rethinking (or re-envisioning) the
          Mosaic concept, moving away from the purely political
          toward a vision of identity that is information based.
          The Mosaic constantly bombards us with information
          that we routinely filter, the sum total of the
          information that we receive and incorporate in our everyday
          lives builds up into our sense of identity. Within
          (mosaic), one is able to see this stream of information
          within its totality, neither filtering the information
          that is being received from the Mosaic, nor being
          subsumed within it. This will allow the individual to more
          fully apprehend the Tesserian language (Windchime) and
          see ones fellow Tesserians emerge from
          invisibility.<br><br>Following the (mosaic) network we are then led into the
          Orders, which enables us to concentrate<br>our efforts
          within the context of the Social and Political
          struggle...
        • lastrip2nite
          Message 4 of 24 , Dec 18, 2000
            Hey, does anyone here know how to or if it is
            really possible use quick, 30 to 60 second subliminal
            messages behind oh say your favorite tape or cd to
            influence somone to become paranoid or maybe cause fear?? A
            friend of mine said he has heard of cults doing this to
            people they were trying to lure in, causing them to
            freak out, then being "there for them". Any info in
            this vein would be cool!!<br>Thanx!!
          • notafanrus
            Message 5 of 24 , Jan 3, 2001
              i'm new to this club=what is it about this topic
              that "they" are trying to keep such a secret-what is
              so important that some people will go to such
              lengths to hide the existance or deny that subliminals
              exist? very strange topic=oh hi there cat or various
              variations - anything you'd like to add?
            • bebele_chagh
              Message 6 of 24 , Jul 1 7:29 AM
                U have great club,I hope we be friends.<br><br> ��l�
              • rave_goddess2001
                Message 7 of 24 , Aug 3, 2001
                  Does anyone have any info.<br>about Subliminal Sleep Suggestions?
                • my_subconscious_self
                  Message 8 of 24 , Sep 5, 2001
                    The title says my first point. I have read a few
                    of the early books on subliminals, but nothing
                    recent. Was going to order some books from Eldon Taylor
                    but was shocked at the shipping charge rate. I wonder
                    if I can get them through my local Books-A_Million
                    book store?<br><br> Sometimes I like to do subliminal
                    imaging artwork with this computer.<br><br>Charles
                    (subliminaly "Charlene")
                  • my_subconscious_self
                    Message 9 of 24 , Nov 25, 2001
                      Is anyone here into making subliminal pictures or
                      hiding pictures within another picture? There are two
                      ways of doing this. One is to have the "hidden"
                      picture just very faint ly visible in the carrier
                      picture. This can be done quite easily with Microsoft's
                      PictureIt! programs. The other technique is steganography,
                      where the hidden picture is enbedded by computer
                      program into the carrier picture and can only be
                      extracted and viewed by those with the same program. This
                      can be done with the shareware programs "Invisible
                      Secrets" or "Camouflage" available for download from
                      softseek.com . <br><br>Steganography made the news yesterday
                      about Bin Laden's video tapes, and they also told how
                      some pictures on ebay carried hidden
                      pictures.<br><br>Anyway, I find the idea of hidden pictures within
                      pictures to be a fascinating idea. Anyone
                      interested?<br><br>MSS
                    • polytampa
                      Message 10 of 24 , Nov 26, 2001
                        advertisers have been doing the "hide in plain
                        view" for years with good success- having the
                        suggestion of a phalic type symbol bein caressed by the
                        beautiful model while she smokes or something and suggests"
                        wouldn't you like a lucky strike too" or some such- these
                        ideas and imagry of course are all somewhat set on the
                        fruedian idea of sybols having direct access to the
                        unconsciou or "subliminal" messages- but some of he other
                        you refer to like the hiding of messages not
                        unconcious but unrecognizable within a message only
                        retreivable by software decodeing is a different idea- but
                        yes interested to hear more thanks for the website
                        references ill check them out Paul
                      • neo2868
                        Message 11 of 24 , Nov 26, 2001
                          i have a book on dream telepathy but i havent read it yet when i do ill let you know how it goes
                        • my_subconscious_self
                          Message 12 of 24 , Nov 26, 2001
                            There are still other ways of hiding pictures in
                            plain sight. One is to use a photomosaic program that
                            allows the user to set the fade or blend level of the
                            small tiles with the master image. Mosaic Magic is
                            freeware/shareware will allow you to do this. Mosaic Creator is
                            another. There are more also, such as Centarsia. Other
                            programs allow you to make kalaidoscope images, and then
                            you can make a kaliedoscope image of a previous
                            kaliedoscope image. The patterns produced are fascinating, and
                            at a distance you don't notice what the little
                            pictures are. <br>The Invisible Secrets program is now the
                            3.) version, which is a 30 day shareware before
                            registering. I use the older version (forget the number) which
                            has no time limit. I have it saved on CD and in my
                            yahoo briefcase. It is about 1.5 Mb in size. But you
                            can be sure that even with password protection, the
                            gov't or hackers can access the hidden picture, though
                            not the usual computer user.<br><br>MSS
                          • my_subconscious_self
                            Message 13 of 24 , Nov 26, 2001
                              I had one too, but can't remember the author. Loaned it out and now it's gone. I wanted to be in someone else's dreams (grin)<br><br>MSS
                            • my_subconscious_self
                              Message 14 of 24 , Nov 29, 2001
                                I tried to send you email but messed it up
                                somehow. The program "Invisible Secrets is available for
                                download as shareware from Softseek.com. It is version
                                3.0. The earlier version is the one I use because it
                                is a no time limit demo. I have it stored in several
                                places because I feel it is so valuable and useful I
                                don't ever want to lose it. The freeware version is
                                something like V2.2. but not available on the web anymore.
                                It is about 1.3 meg in size. If anyone wants this
                                version I could probably attach it to an email to
                                them.<br><br>For hiding in plain sight as part of another picture,
                                I feel that MicroSoft's PictureIUt! is the best and
                                easiest program for fading and blending one image into
                                another. You can cut out a segment of one picture and add
                                it to another, you can fade and blend the edges of
                                the cutout, and you can set the transparency of the
                                cut out anywhere from 0 to 100%. You can addd as many
                                cut outs to the main picture as you want, and
                                manipulate each in anyway you want. Really great for
                                subliminal images. <br> Other hiding techniques are to make
                                phototiles mosaics. Those are the pictures that are made up
                                of many smaller pictures as small tiles. Mosaic
                                Magic is a good one and also available as a download
                                from Softseek.com. Mosaic Creator is great also. Then
                                there are programs that will make kaliedoscope type
                                images from your main picture, and you can make a
                                kaliedoscopic picture from another kaliedoscopic picture to
                                where you get very beautiful patterns and each seperate
                                image within the pattern reveals itself to be a whole
                                picture in itself, but the tiny picture is not obvious
                                unless one examines it really closely. Sometimes by
                                using PictureIt! I combine a kaliedoscope picture with
                                another whole-frame single picture and fade/merge the two
                                together. <br><br>Charles
                              • hypnocharmer
                                Message 15 of 24 , Jan 7, 2002
                                  Hi. You ever wonder why some people you meet tend
                                  to have an influence over your mind?<br>Ever catch
                                  yourself doing something you normally wouldn't?<br>Ever
                                  wonder what it might take to get him/her to do this, or
                                  accept that?<br>These are the questions we work on
                                  answering.<br>I'm the Hypnocharmer (Certified Hypnotherapist, & NLP
                                  Master Practitioner).<br>We invite the membership to
                                  visit our club, where my associate Dr.Laura DeGiorgio
                                  and I, write about the art of subliminal suggestion,
                                  and other branches of hypnotic mind
                                  control.<br>Please join us, in the freedom to share
                                  knowledge.<br><br><a href=http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/experiencedeeptrancenow target=new>http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/experiencedeeptrancenow</a>
                                • my_subconscious_self
                                  Message 16 of 24 , Feb 12, 2002
                                    Has anyone here tried to make their own
                                    subliminal tapes? I think that with three tape recorders and
                                    connecting cables and adapters it could be done. One
                                    recorder for the "Carrier tape" that is the predominant
                                    audio to go on the final tape, another for the
                                    subliminal message to go on the final tape, and one two
                                    record the input from both tapes and make the final
                                    tape. Bur for the subliminal message I would like to
                                    have it continuously repeat over and over all the
                                    while the final tape is being recorded. <br>The making
                                    of subliminal pictures with hisdden subliminal
                                    messages is very easy with Microsoft's Picture It image
                                    editing software. Now if I could combine it all into a
                                    screensaver; that would be great.<br><br>MSS