how to make your own subliminal tapes??

  • trunks81lee
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2003
      Can someone tell me how to make subliminal tapes?? I am new to this
      whole subliminal thing. And is it possible to learn a new laguage
      using subliminal messages??????
    • Rich S
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 10, 2003
        best info I have seen is on subliminalgear.com. there
        are instructions in one of the eldon taylor books, the
        little purple one(dont recall the title). as far as
        the language is concerned, i don't think so...

        http://shopping.yahoo.com