Eastern Energy Healing - Learn Free!, 3/7/2010, 6:00 am

  • subliminalsuggestion@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2010
      Reminder from: subliminalsuggestion Yahoo! Group

      Title: Eastern Energy Healing - Learn Free!

      Date: Sunday March 7, 2010
      Time: 6:00 am - 6:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every 6 months on the first Sunday.
      Notes: Would you like to learn Reiki / Pranic, Distant Healing, Or prayer? If you're a devotee with this natural propensity, I created a Krishna-ized egroup. Most charge a high fee for a Reiki Course, we offer it FREE, asking only you contribute to the group, giving prayer or distant healing to those who ask it of us. We are for some, not all. Check it out & see if its a good fit for you. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Krishnas_Distance_Healers