Subliminal Messages in films for Kids

  • Addison Witt
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2003
      Hello my name is Addison Witt and I host a talk show for kids. We
      discuss a variety of topics and on Tuesday, September we will talk
      about the subliminal messages in films geared to young audiences. I
      am looking for anyone that might have an interesting perspective on
      this subject. Actually it would be great to have a knowledgable
      person on the panel. Anyone out there that can share information on
      this matter would be greatly appreciated.

      Thank you
      Addison Witt
    • Rich S
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2003
        Hi,

        I am not any sort of expert on this subject matter,
        however I have used several subliminal tapes over the
        last 10 years or so with varied results.

        Thanks,

        R.

        http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com